We know how important it is to receive your goods when you expect to, so we only use tracked and insured couriers to handle your delivery. All tracking numbers will be forwarded to customers after dispatch so you can track your parcel. A signature will be required on receipt of the parcel so we can be assured your new Zero West watch reaches you safe and sound.
Our watches are sold with a 24 month warranty covering movement and component failure. This warranty does not cover wear and tear, misuse or tampering and it should be noted that to keep your mechanical watch in good working order, it is important to have it regularly serviced.
Leather straps are guaranteed against failure for 12 months. Leather is an organic material and should not be immersed in water for any length of time.
In the unlikely event that you think that your watch has suffered a mechanical failure, please contact our service department through [email protected] where we will instruct you about making a warranty return.
If a watch is returned under warranty, we will assess it to establish whether any movement parts need repair or replacement and act accordingly.
Your Zero West watch is a precision device and will need a regular service every 3 years.
To book a service please contact us at [email protected] with your model and serial number. We will reply promptly with details of timings/costs, as well as the next steps of how you can safely send your watch back to us.
If your watch has been in an accident or is faulty – our skilled workshop can also help, please email with an outline of the issue and we will soon have your timepiece back up and running.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30 day, full money back returns policy.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The 30 day return period starts from the date of delivery.
- Returned items are eligible for refund only and not exchange. If an exchange is required, another purchase must be made.
- Any returned item must be in the condition in which it was dispatched ie new, unmarked, unworn and with all supplied paperwork and packaging. All items will be inspected to ascertain their condition prior to issuing a refund.
- Reasonable costs will be deducted from the refund if the returned item is damaged, in need of repair or if the leather strap has been marked by wearing.
- If we, the company, deem the returned item has been used, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- Before returning a watch you should contact [email protected] for us to arrange its collection free of charge (UK Only) Costs for returns outside of the UK must be met by the customer unless the watch is faulty.
- Returned items from outside of the UK must be insured for the full retail value by the returning customer and any costs incurred due to loss or damage in transit will be met by the customer.
- Returned items should be sent to: Returns, Zero West Ltd, 41 Bridgefoot Path, Emsworth, PO10 7EB, United Kingdom
- A validated return will be refunded within 14 days of us receiving the goods.