Paying homage to 100 years of the RAF this automatic watch features the iconic invasion stripes that adorned many WWII aircraft. The watch pays special mention to the No.1 Photographic Reconnaissance Unit set up in 1940 who’s brave pilots played an integral part in photographing german advanced positions.
This watch boasts custom sapphire glass over aviation dial hands printed with Superluminova X1. The precision machined brush/polished case houses a swiss SellIita SW200 automatic movement with the exhibition back displaying the legendary spitfire. Finally the watch is attached to a vintage handmade ink blue Horween leather strap making it very comfortable on the wrist. This truly special watch is one of only 100 made.
To Learn more about the RAF-C here
If you want to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic watch, fill in your details below to enter the prize draw.
1) Closing date for entries is Thursday the 7th March 2019 after this date no future entries to the competition will be permitted.
2) The winner will be notified by email on Monday 11th of March
3) The prize is one RAF-C automatic watch with Horween leather strap.
4) No cash alternative is offered.
5) By entering the competition you give your consent to receive email news from Zero West.
6) You must be 18 years of age and over to enter.
7) The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
9) This competition is open worldwide